So I've moved from DiaryLand. This isn't the first time. I keep getting sucked in by fancy new features that other blog sites offer only to be drawn back to the simplicity in basic HTML that I can understand and that Dland provides.

I actually quite miss my early days of blogging. That was back when the others on my "buddy list" actually wrote as well and I really did enjoy reading them. Though I do have to admit to probably spending more time immersed in other people's lives online than I should have been.

I'm a bit pissy with this new location already. I like a template but I cannot get it to work properly. I've read the notes that people have left and I don't seem to be the only one with issues, but still, I was hoping that it would work at least for me. I expected it to, you see.

I think that I'm happy with this one I've found. At least for now. As soon as I can actually figure out how to change/add things that I want to, I think that I'll be happier with it.

It's 5:00am and I can't sleep. It really sucks because I have a lot to do tomorrow. I say that, but the life of an unmotivated, procrastinating self employed person really isn't all that busy. I wish that it were, I'd make more money that way.

.