• This is where I used to live.
  • I used to get in trouble for reading as a child and have my books taken away from me.
  • I have read every single public post from the following two blogs: yeahimadork & thedailywtf
  • I did the whole "101 Things" before, but I'd like to see if I can come up with anything again.
  • I can't find the things about me post that I did before or I'd likely just copy it again.
  • I don't use short forms or acronyms in text messages if I can help it.
  • I always feel kind of dirty if I actually do.
  • I really am lazy.
  • I should be happy with my life, but I don't really think that I am. I want to be though.
  • It has taken me 38 minutes to write this much so far.
  • I like word games.
  • I spend too much time on the computer (who doesn't?!)
  • My previous blog was once found out by a work manager who then told EVERYONE at work about it (this blog included a half joke about the sexual attraction that another person in management seemed to have for me).
  • I try not to hold a grudge, but I kinda think that I do.
  • My step-mother died on November 11, 2008 and I think about it every. single. day.
  • I'm still sad about it though I don't really feel that I have the right to be.
  • I fantasize about lesbian sex a lot. Not as much as I used to, but enough.
  • I think that I could do well in an open relationship.
  • I have not told my boyfriend about either things. I try to suppress those particular parts of my personality.
  • I have never been to Burning Man, but am as active as I can be with the local Burners around here.
  • People say that I am a good listener.
  • I neglect myself socially.
  • I don't work as hard as I could.
  • It is possible for me to blame my lack of character on my past and upbringing, but I really try not to.
  • I love my boy. In such a sweet, cutesy, lovey dovey way that it disgusts me.
  • I love my boy. In such a dirty, nasty, physically immoral way that it disgusts me.
  • I like my kids. And my sister.
  • I own almost every episode of Reba filmed.