My Boy is leaving me again. You see we have this relationship where we don't actually want to be together. Nor, does it seem, do we want to actually fill out the paperwork that we always say that we are going to in order to allow us to stay in the same country with one another.

That last bit is really all him. You figure that I would get the hint by now, but I'm finding the messages he sends slightly conflicting. You know, we buy a vehicle together, we buy a house together, we even have business cards with *both* of our names on them together, but he doesn't do something like even fill out his application for permanent residency.

This time that he leaves he doesn't really have to, he just wants to. Actually his family is guilting him into going back to work for them for who the hell knows how long. See, that's the fun part of it as well. He hasn't booked his ticket so we don't know when he is leaving nor when he is coming back. He does not have the money to even go back to England either. He cannot legally work here, so he has no income and he is going back to work for no money since the scrap business there isn't doing all that great either (which is why they want him back, you can't get non-family to work for free). So his plan is to charge it to a credit card which he cannot afford to pay back. Even if I didn't have the title of "Financial Planner" in my career life, I would kind of think it is not a financially sound plan. I am also less inclined to stack this up to a "boys are stupid" mentality either. I just blame him.

I should be less ... I don't know, feeling anything about this all since I kinda knew that is how things were before. I guess I just hoped it would be less retarded than this. I suppose everyone has to be wrong once in awhile. Or at least once and this is my turn.